Stem Cell Therapy
Are you looking for knee replacement alternative, Stem Cell Therapy may be an option? If you have a soft tissue injury and conservative care such as physical therapy, steroid injections, and NSAIDs have not helped; there is another non-surgical option in Tulsa, Oklahoma you should know about aside from steroid injections. Soft tissue injuries are often caused by either a trauma or overuse of the affected area. Micro-tears in the tissue form and become inflamed. Scar tissue may form and impeded a full recovery. Conservative treatments of oral or topical anti-inflammatories and rest will usually help heal the injury, but if additional treatment is needed you may consider stem cell therapy. Stem cell injections contain naturally occurring agents to reduce inflammation and scar tissue and enhance healing of micro-tears in soft tissue.
Stem cell injections can be used to treat soft tissue injuries such as:
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Golfer’s elbow
- Relief from chronic back pain
What Benefits do Amnion Stem Cell Injections Offer?Amnion injections are very safe and effective. The injections:
- Contain no steroids. Instead, the injections rely on naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents, such as cytokines.
- Contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates cartilage and promotes new cartilage growth.
- Contains growth factors which stimulate tissue growth.
- Reduce scar tissue.
- Enhance healing of micro-tears in soft tissues.